ST-RoIP1+ RoIP PC-Radio Interface
The Solidtronic ST-RoIP1+ RoIP PC-Radio Interface works with a PC to setup a RoIP gateway. It is developed to give the old PC a 2nd life to setup a RoIP gateway system for the interoperability between 2-way radio channel and Zello channel. Extends the 2-way radio communication everywhere.
The ST-RoIP1+ is a state-of-the-art RoIP PC-Radio Interface. It is employed advanced digital voice processing technology to interface with PC version Zello software. It is also adopted adaptive digital filter to remove the speckle noise to prevent all PTT false triggering.
The DTMF Control ON/OFF with password protection feature allows users to turn the RoIP gateway system ON or OFF remotely. The DTMF Passthrough ENABLE/DISABLE feature manages the DTMF signal to be passthrough from radio channel to the Zello channel(HW Ver. 3 & 4 only).
- Easy of installation and operation, you just plug in the USB cable to PC and connect with a radio
- Built-in high quality USB audio CODEC
- Built-in analog interface for supporting unrecognized OS
- Support Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/10
- DTMF Remote RoIP System ON/OFF control with password protection
- DTMF Passthrough ENABLE/DISABLE control
- Allow user to change the DTMF remote control password
- Work with Zello PoC platform
- Support different brand and different type of radios